Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Great Works

So I have been spending a lot of time bonding with baby Meghan these days, and she is getting more interactive every single day. Sometimes we wrestle, sometimes we read, and sometimes we argue about boys. One of the cutest things she does is crawl into my office while I'm working, and topple over my trash can. She rumages through the starburst wrappers, the old paper and junk mail. Then, when she finds a particularly special piece of garbage, she looks up at me, with a look of pure satisfaction on her face, and presents it to me.

She's so cute.

I take the paper, and say "this is great! its what I always wanted! thank you" She seems so pleased, smiles, and then dives back into the garbage to do some more great work.

I have an eerie feeling that God is trying to tell me something about my great works.....

No comments: